ISTA Max Mix Reactor
$52.99 – $55.99 inc. tax
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $8.83 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments from $13.25 with More info
- The patented impeller design completely crushes CO2 bubbles
- Compact in size. Can be used either internally or externally
- Durable to acidity and impact resistant
- Designed to prevent CO2 gas from collecting at the top
- Electricity is not required, since it uses the flow of water from the filter. Recommended flow rate is 3,600 to 1,000 L/H.
- Easy to clean and simple to maintain
- Will fit 12/16mm and 16/22mm (using spacers).
A Mixer Reactor Diffuser uses the outlet from a filter or pump to mix CO2 directly with the water before entering the aquarium. The process works by mixing the CO2 and water at the top of the diffuser using dual impellers, which spin using the force of water entering the reactor.
The outlet is located at the bottom of the reactor chamber, and therefore only fully diffused CO2/water exits the device because the CO2 will remain at the top of the unit it is fully diffused. The result is that near 100% CO2 absorption can be achieved.
The reactor will fit 12/16mm tubing, but spacers are also included to enable fitting of 16/22mm tubing.
- Reactors are installed on the return / outflow tubing from a filter as the water is reintroduced to the aquarium.
- Cut or replace your filter tubing with PVC tubing.
- Attach filter tubing to corresponding inlet/outlet of the reactor.
- Connect CO2 supply to CO2 inlet of the reactor.
- Turn filter and CO2 on and allow reactor to fill with water.
- Invert (turn upside down) the reactor to eject any trapped air.
- Adjust CO2 rate until desired level of dosing is achieved.